- We use highest quality materials to make very absorbent and super soft charcoal bamboo inserts for use with baby cloth diapers. Reusable diaper inserts are made of 5 layers: 2 outer layers charcoal bamboo / 3 inner layers microfiber.
- Charcoal bamboo inserts are designed to fit most One Size cloth diapers with a length of 13 inches and a width of 5 inches. ecoAble insert won’t bunch up and can be stuffed inside a pocket diaper or placed inside a diaper cover.
- Charcoal bamboo inserts are perfect choice for your heavy wetter – insert can absorb a lot of moisture. Charcoal bamboo inserts can be added as an extra doubler inside over-night cloth diaper.
- Stay-Dry Feel: Charcoal bamboo material can be placed next to the skin; it is very porous, wicking moisture from your baby’s bum to keep them dry. Antibacterial: Charcoal bamboo contains antibacterial qualities and helps prevent diaper rash.
- CARE: Warm machine wash. Low tumble dry or line dry. Do not boil. No bleach. No fabric softeners. Charcoal bamboo cloth diaper inserts are ready for use just after one wash. However, because of the natural oils in the fabric, this cloth diaper insert needs multiple washings before reaching maximum absorbency.
ecoAble charcoal bamboo inserts designed to fit multiple brands of one-size pocket cloth diapers. These inserts can be laid inside diaper cover against skin. Charcoal bamboo inserts will keep your baby’s bum dry. Charcoal bamboo material is highly porous, making it highly effective for moisture absorption. Inserts are naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, this helps reduce diaper rashes. Charcoal bamboo cloth diaper inserts have 5 layers: 2 layers of 100% bamboo charcoal materials and 3 layer
- Die cut from premium 6 year vinyl, the only thing to be applied is what’s shown in white
- Size is approximately 3″x8″
- Complete application instructions provided for easy application
- Can be applied to almost any clean, smooth surface! Windows, cars, trucks, laptop, etc
Proudly made in the USA. We stand behind everything we sell, buy with confidence! Quality materials and design topped with customer service makes our products stand above the rest!
Are you interested in cloth diapering your baby but feel overwhelmed by the all the types of cloth diapers that exist?
Do you have questions about changing cloth diapers, storing and washing dirty diapers?
I remember all of the questions I had about cloth diapering when I was pregnant with my first baby. I spent hours and hours researching cloth diapers on the Internet.
I know most parents who are interested in cloth diapering are full of the same questio
This book chapter on cloth diapering appears in “New Moms, New Families: Priceless Gifts of Wisdom and Practical Advice from Mama Experts for the Fourth Trimester and First Year Postpartum.”
A section on Elimination Communication, a form of diaper-free potty-training, and easy cloth diaper laundering is included.
This chapter shows convenient ways to be 100% on cloth and creative ways to reuse these diapers when done with the diapering years.
The proud recipient of GOLD in the Mom’s Choice Awards! A PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Winner! Finally, a book about modern cloth diapering that covers everything. Topics covered:
– Why Choose Cloth Diapers?
– Basic Cloth Diaper Talk
– The Back-to-Work and Daycare Diapering Dilemma
– Daddies and Diapers
– Laundry: How to Wash Your Cloth Diapers
– Resources and more Kelly Wels, a leading authority in the movement toward modern cloth diapering, has pulled the whole