- Pack of four, 30 count (total of 120)
- For babies that weight 22-37 pounds
- Made from absorbant materials that come from renewable resources and are never treated with chlorine bleach
- Breathable sides, moisture barrier cuffs, and refastenable tabs ensure premium fit, comfort, and ease of use
- Latex free, dye free, perfume free, and naturally abosrbent material
Earth’s Best is the first and only full line of organic baby food. We strive to provide better for baby products to ensure that babies can grow up healthy and strong, eating pure, wholesome foods. And throughout the years we’ve grown too. We now offer organic formulas, snacks, meals and even baby body products for your little one. By expanding the trusted Earth’s Best brand beyond baby foods we hope all children will grow up with the freshest and purest products possible in a clean and safe worl
- We use highest quality materials to make very absorbent and super soft charcoal bamboo inserts for use with baby cloth diapers. Reusable diaper inserts are made of 5 layers: 2 outer layers charcoal bamboo / 3 inner layers microfiber.
- Charcoal bamboo inserts are designed to fit most One Size cloth diapers with a length of 13 inches and a width of 5 inches. ecoAble insert won’t bunch up and can be stuffed inside a pocket diaper or placed inside a diaper cover.
- Charcoal bamboo inserts are perfect choice for your heavy wetter – insert can absorb a lot of moisture. Charcoal bamboo inserts can be added as an extra doubler inside over-night cloth diaper.
- Stay-Dry Feel: Charcoal bamboo material can be placed next to the skin; it is very porous, wicking moisture from your baby’s bum to keep them dry. Antibacterial: Charcoal bamboo contains antibacterial qualities and helps prevent diaper rash.
- CARE: Warm machine wash. Low tumble dry or line dry. Do not boil. No bleach. No fabric softeners. Charcoal bamboo cloth diaper inserts are ready for use just after one wash. However, because of the natural oils in the fabric, this cloth diaper insert needs multiple washings before reaching maximum absorbency.
ecoAble charcoal bamboo inserts designed to fit multiple brands of one-size pocket cloth diapers. These inserts can be laid inside diaper cover against skin. Charcoal bamboo inserts will keep your baby’s bum dry. Charcoal bamboo material is highly porous, making it highly effective for moisture absorption. Inserts are naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, this helps reduce diaper rashes. Charcoal bamboo cloth diaper inserts have 5 layers: 2 layers of 100% bamboo charcoal materials and 3 layer
Are you interested in cloth diapering your baby but feel overwhelmed by the all the types of cloth diapers that exist?
Do you have questions about changing cloth diapers, storing and washing dirty diapers?
I remember all of the questions I had about cloth diapering when I was pregnant with my first baby. I spent hours and hours researching cloth diapers on the Internet.
I know most parents who are interested in cloth diapering are full of the same questio
- 6 Diapers 12 Inserts Set Project Child Save One Size
- Snap Closure
- Leak proof
- Wide-leg casing adjustments and adjustable leg elastic
- Wide-back elastic
We love cloth diapers for their many benefits and we love Charlie Banana because of its versatility. Charlie Banana diapers are a “2-in-1″ reusable diaper system that is made of a fabulously colored PUL (polyurethane laminate) outer waterproof layer, and an incredibly soft microfleece stay-dry inner layer. Each Charlie Banana cloth diaper comes with two thick microfiber inserts (4-ply) – one is short (approx. 12″) and one is long (approx. 13”)- one for the day and two for nighttime absorbency. T
The proud recipient of GOLD in the Mom’s Choice Awards! A PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Winner! Finally, a book about modern cloth diapering that covers everything. Topics covered:
– Why Choose Cloth Diapers?
– Basic Cloth Diaper Talk
– The Back-to-Work and Daycare Diapering Dilemma
– Daddies and Diapers
– Laundry: How to Wash Your Cloth Diapers
– Resources and more Kelly Wels, a leading authority in the movement toward modern cloth diapering, has pulled the whole