- .56 per unit
- Material: Plastic
It’s Not Just Routine Feeding, Diapering, and Napping Infants and Toddlers
Great tips and ideas for parenting VHS!
Cloth Diapers: A How-To Handbook on the Basics of Cloth Diapering
Are you interested in cloth diapering your baby but feel overwhelmed by the all the types of cloth diapers that exist?
Do you have questions about changing cloth diapers, storing and washing dirty diapers?
I remember all of the questions I had about cloth diapering when I was pregnant with my first baby. I spent hours and hours researching cloth diapers on the Internet.
I know most parents who are interested in cloth diapering are full of the same questio
Charlie Banana 2-in-1 Reusable Diapering System, 6 Diapers plus 12 Inserts, All American, One-Size
- 6 Diapers 12 Inserts Set Project Child Save One Size
- Snap Closure
- Leak proof
- Wide-leg casing adjustments and adjustable leg elastic
- Wide-back elastic
We love cloth diapers for their many benefits and we love Charlie Banana because of its versatility. Charlie Banana diapers are a “2-in-1″ reusable diaper system that is made of a fabulously colored PUL (polyurethane laminate) outer waterproof layer, and an incredibly soft microfleece stay-dry inner layer. Each Charlie Banana cloth diaper comes with two thick microfiber inserts (4-ply) – one is short (approx. 12″) and one is long (approx. 13”)- one for the day and two for nighttime absorbency. T
SaraBear Baskets Munchkin Diapering Organizer-Brown
Diapering OrganizerThe SaraBear Diapering Organizer by Munchkin is a handy and stylish way to keep all your diaper changing essentials nearby. Great for use all over the house, this sturdy tote includes a color coordinated changing pad that is laminated for easy cleanup. Separate compartments plus side pockets keep all your diapering accessories within reach.
Cloth Diapering Made Easy (Free Chapter from New Moms, New Families: Priceless Gifts of Wisdom and Practical Advice from Mama Experts for the Fourth Trimester and First Year Postpartum)
This book chapter on cloth diapering appears in “New Moms, New Families: Priceless Gifts of Wisdom and Practical Advice from Mama Experts for the Fourth Trimester and First Year Postpartum.”
A section on Elimination Communication, a form of diaper-free potty-training, and easy cloth diaper laundering is included.
This chapter shows convenient ways to be 100% on cloth and creative ways to reuse these diapers when done with the diapering years.
Changing Diapers: The Hip Mom’s Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering
The proud recipient of GOLD in the Mom’s Choice Awards! A PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Winner! Finally, a book about modern cloth diapering that covers everything. Topics covered:
– Why Choose Cloth Diapers?
– Basic Cloth Diaper Talk
– The Back-to-Work and Daycare Diapering Dilemma
– Daddies and Diapers
– Laundry: How to Wash Your Cloth Diapers
– Resources and more Kelly Wels, a leading authority in the movement toward modern cloth diapering, has pulled the whole
J.L. Childress Diapering Station To-Go, Black
- Keep your car stocked with diapering essentials
- No need to bring the diaper bag; Changing on the go is easy, clean and safe
- Pocket panel features three large, easy view mesh pockets for diapers and elastic loops to hold disposable bags, ointments and more
- Extra large 36″ x 18″ changing pad protects baby’s entire body, is fully padded and wipes clean; Can also be detached and used in your diaper bag
- Adjustable buckle strap makes it easy to attach the Diapering Station to car head rests
Change diapers quickly and easily in the car or when out-and-about and protect baby from dirt and germs. With the Diapering Station To-Go, you can keep your car, SUV or mini-van stocked with changing essentials, eliminating the need to bring the diaper bag every time! Three large, easy-view mesh pockets hold multiple diapers and wipes. Elastic loops hold ointments and wet bags. The extra-large 36” x 18″ changing pad protects baby’s entire body, is fully padded and wipes clean. The changing pad